With more than 30 years of experience in Futures and Derivatives industry, KGI Futures (Singapore) was the first Futures Brokerage in Singapore and the pioneer Clearing Member of Singapore Exchange-Derivatives Trading (SGX-DT). Since its inception, KGI Futures (Singapore) was bestowed the member number “001” from GES and SIMEX and works with world-renowned exchanges such as SGX, CME, EUREX and LME to provide a comprehensive suite of products for our clients.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of KGI Securities Co. Ltd. (“KGI Securities”) – the second largest securities company in Taiwan, KGI Futures (Singapore) strengthens KGI Group’s regional advantage in South East Asia and ensures clients enjoy a complete line of futures and derivatives product offerings, including foreign exchange and securities (options on equity indices).
- Established brokerage with more than 30 years of experience in the market
- One-stop shop to provide a complete line of futures and derivatives products (including foreign exchange) for our clients
- Direct access to world’s leading futures exchanges
- More than 150 futures products to trade through our dealers or online platforms
- 24-hour broker assisted dealing and execution services
- Product teams that are highly experienced, professional and committed to help you succeed
- Variety of cutting edge e-trading platforms that are user-friendly and effective to suit your needs
- Powerful trading tools and resources to help you manage your trading successfully and efficiently
- Full clearing facilities for institutional, corporate and retail clients
Visit us at www.kgieworld.sg