- Develop financial models for forecasting and undertake financial statement analysis
- Prepare equity research reports
- Conduct presentation of research ideas to internal sales and external clients
- Keeping abreast with market developments, e.g. new investment ideas etc., that can affect the markets
- University graduate preferably in Accountancy / Finance
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in equity analysis and/or some audit working experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- A team player, self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Able to interact/communicate with internal/external clients with good presentation skills
- Multi-tasker with ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, Bloomberg and Reuters
Interested applicant, please send your resume with a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KGI Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
4 Shenton Way
#13-01, SGX Centre 2
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.